Key Information Documents
- Information on the Brokerage House – introducing the company to potential Clients
- Terms and conditions on provision of investment services – containing detailed information on the services provided
- Risk declaration – describing the risks associated with the financial investment services
- Execution Quality Summary Statement For The Year 2017
- Order execution policy – describing the way the orders of the Clients are processed and executed
- Table of fees and commissions – completing the information on the account types offered
- Complaints and claims policy - serves for purposes of dealing with claims and complaints of Clients
- Client categorization – describing the rules for assigning to retail/professional client class
- Terms and Conditions of the website regulating the website usage – setting the policy for the usage of the content of this webpage
- Privacy Notice
- AML Policy
- Application for Professional Clients
- Lot size with CFDs in Profit
- First Protected Positions Terms and Conditions
- Trading Conditions
- Trading conditions from 1.8.2018
HighSky Brokers, a.s, is operating as the brokerage house in accordance with the standards set within European Union MiFiD regulations. The brokerage house acts upon the legal basis of the license of a brokerage house granted by the Czech National Bank and it has been registered with the following regulations:
Czech Republic – HighSky Brokers has the office located in Prague 1, Vodičkova 710/31, postal code 110 00. It is operating under a supervision of the Czech National Bank with registered seat in Prague 1, Na Příkopě 28, postal code 115 03, Czech Republic, internet website: www.cnb.cz.
Poland – registered to provide cross-border services with KNF - Polish Financial Supervision Authority, Powstańców Warszawy square 1, 00-030 Warsaw, internet website: www.knf.gov.pl.
France – registered to provide cross-border services with AMF - Autorité des Marchés Financiers, 17, place de la Bourse, 75082 Paris, internet website: www.amf-france.org.
Slovakia – registered to provide cross-border services with Narodna banka Slovenska, Imricha Karvasa 1, 813 25 Bratislava, internet website: www.nbs.sk.
Rumania – registered to provide cross-border services with National Bank of Romania, 25 Lipscani Street, Bucharest 3, internet website: www.bnro.ro.
Bulgaria – registered to provide cross-border services with Bulgarian National Bank, Knyaz Alexander І Sq., 1000 Sofia, internet website: www.bnb.bg.